Please note - we have an average 14 day lead time on this as logistics infrastructure has slowed tremendously.
In some cases, the lead time may be notably faster. We will inform you every step of the way and you will never be in the dark on where you order is.
Lab Me Rapid IgM-IgG Combined Antibody Test for COVID-19 is used to qualitatively detect IgG and IgM antibodies of the novel coronavirus in human serum, plasma or whole blood sample. It requires only a small drop of blood using a spring loaded lancet. Get your results in 15 minutes.
This product is available for research use only and is not for use in diagnostic procedures in some countries.
1. For diagnostic use of external blood samples only.
2. Don't mix components of this test kit with a different Lab Me test kit.
3. Avoid microbial contamination from reagents. Use clean hands and surfaces!
4. Use the test as soon as possible after opening to protect it from moisture.
5. This test can be stored at temperatures between 2-30 ° C. Do not freeze!
Please note that this test kit sells very quickly. The test kit will take 7-10 working days to ship.
If you have a POSITIVE test result...
You need to immediately contact your local health authorities and personal doctor. You also need to handle the test with care:
1. Place the test in a ziplock bag
2. Add sterilised water or 75% alcohol or bleach to avoid infection transmission.
3. Ask your local healthcare provider/authorities where they recommend you dispose of the test.
A couple Positive result examples from our customers and research testing:
Lastly, this rapid test is not PCR. It is ImM and ImG antibody based.
This Rapid Test is much faster compared to tests conducted in clinics or hospitals. With the Lab Me non-diagnostic, Corona Virus (COVID-19) Test, you can run your own test from the comfort of your home and get immediate results.
- Accurate results in just 10 minutes
- Only need a few drops of blood
- Includes a sterile lancet that is very easy to use
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need of analytical tools
- Cost effective method to help diagnose COVID-19 disease.
This test is for informational use only and has a 98.9% accuracy rate after being infected for 14 days or longer.
- Works with just a few drops of blood (or serum or plasma)
- Tests for both IgM and IgG antibodies
- Validated using PCR
- 15 minutes per test
- Intuitive visual interpretation
- No special equipment needed
The test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.